Craptanisty Land

Monday, August 28, 2006

Emmy 2006 Best and Worst

I didn't watch the Emmy's but I reviewed the fashion for you because that is the best thing about these award shows.

First the Best, I didn't include too many because the Worst is my favorite. Overall most people looked pretty good but these are the few standouts.

The Best
Jennifer Love Hewit
I know I can't believe I picked her too but she looks really pretty.

Evangeline Lilly (Lost)
Very pretty color and it makes the most of what she's got.












Jeremy Piven
Okay so he looks a little like John Lovitz but the Ascott and Navy jacket is great. Plus he brought his mom
















Katherine Heigel (Grey's Anatomy)
Ooh La La!


















The Worst
Gillian Anderson
Quick Call Mulder, we need to open an X-file to investigate why Scully is wearing this house-coat to the Emmys.


Tyra Banks
Why Miss Tyra I do believe that dress is see-through.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You can't have Jennifer Love Hewitt in your faves, she has big boobs and that's the only reason any guys like her.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and they are fake, but you are right she does look very pretty. It is one of the best things about the awards shows. good picks.

I'll be sure to add you on my list Heather!

5:38 PM  
Blogger kendalljean said...

I third the Love Hewitt comments, although in pains me to say it. She is looking quite curvey lately, and not just her big fake boobs!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jeremy Piven looks flattened! That's a tequila-drinking-with-mom look on his face, if I've ever seen one.

Almost makes me wish I had watched the show... Almost.

Let's hug it out.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home