Craptanisty Land

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What if...

As I was going to sleep last night I heard the disc jockey musing to himself what would be some of the more minor implications if Hillary was elected President. So it got me thinking. What would we call Hillary and Bill? Madame President and the first Gentleman?? Na, they'll probably go with Madame President and former President.

Also what would Bill do while in the
White house? Will he re-decorate? I would like to think so.

Lastly if Hillary is elected I hope Bill wears white gloves and little pillbox hat for photo opts. It would make my day.

Also while I was looking for some pictures of Bill Clinton in a ladies hat I stumbled on to these gems. Enjoy.






4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

What's kinda scary is that the Bush one really does resemble Barbara really well.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

hahaha that first one is hilarious!
And yeah, Barbara Bush always had a mannish quality to her. I wonder what she looked like when she was young...

2:21 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

She probably looked like one of the bush twins.

5:37 PM  
Blogger auritus said...

Hey Heather, I don't know if you've seen this already but my friend has it up on her 'fridge and I thought of you.

http://marybling.blogspot.com/2007/10/ambien-cookbook-by-paul-simms-issue-of.html

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home