Craptanisty Land

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Where did the love go?

It finally happened Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston (aka Tyrone and Tyrita Biggums) have legally separated. Whitney is reportedly filling for divorce. All I can say is...What took so long? And What was the size of the crack rock that tore them apart?.



Finally I'm able to give you that rock you've always wanted and we can get high for --- HOURS


The real tragedy here is poor Bobbie Kristina Brown, the couple's 13 year old daughter. The tragedy is not her parents immanent divorce but her god-awfull name and her having these two crack-heads as parents.

8 Comments:

Blogger auritus said...

I heard that on the radio this morning!

Between that and Steve Irwin getting killed in a freak stingray accident, and Britney Spears being a mother of two..

Well, it's disorienting. The world I grew up in is gone.

12:20 PM  
Blogger edluv said...

it's a sad sad world. really, if they can't make it, who can?

4:20 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I'm gonna make a stand like Brad Pitt. I'm not getting married until Bobby and Whitney get back together.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heather, I can't believe you said that Man vs. Beast was bad.

What in the world is bad about 40 little people vs an elephant in a plane-pulling contest?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Oh I loved the show. Don't get me wrong but it wasn't exactly "quality" T.V.

PS: Good to see you on my blog

10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to seeyou on your blog. ;)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

MORE Monticore!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

I haven't been inspired as of late. It will come

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home