Craptanisty Land

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What Puddles didn't get for X-Mas

While I was waiting for Mrs. Puddles in the Vet's office I noticed these two little dandies.

A sleek, organic design, the Lotus is a modern take on cat furniture. Its Zen-like design blends symmetry, functionality, and minimalism into a beautiful, “flowering” tower. This design accents décors with modern flair or those eclectic homes that have incorporated the minimalist movement.

Manufactured in Solid Pine Wood and MDF for strength. Stain and coated with Polyurethane resist scratches. Assembly Required. Tools are included.




The Refined Cat Litter Box™ Cat Litter Box Furniture


This beautiful wood cat litter box is both sturdy and functional. It includes hinged doors, sliding tray for litter removal, top storage drawer, and reversible walls for left or right entry. Constructed in pine wood and MDF. Matches your home décor and hides unsightly litter trays.
Some assembly required.Tools are included.


Maybe if Mrs. Puddles wasn't always getting into fights I could afford to buy these for her.

8 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Dude, I could make you that cat tower in like four hours.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Ed says "get to work bitch." I say that you should make some and sell them on your front lawn. They retail for $278.00.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the hidden litter box. That is nice. I want a tower too Adam!!! It's so pretty.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I know I was kidding around, and I'm pretty sure you were kidding around, but a project like this is just the thing to get me jumpstarted. Plus, I feel guilty about working on something like a cat tower without moving forward on Dana and Julie's tables. So, consider me 23 minutes invested in my so claimed 4 hours. We'll see if I can make deadline. =P

I'll post pictures and updates on my blog tomorrow. Make space. =)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Oh, and $278 isn't totally unreasonable, but they are using pine which is hella cheap so they've probably got like $80 worth of wood in that thing. Carpet, I don't know how much that costs, not much.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Tannie Kat said...

Why does a cat tower need a shelf that holds 50 lbs?
Maybe you could paste the pictures up near Mrs. Puddles' dish, as incentive to quit fighting.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Well, if you're like our friends Scott and Malisa and you have a 29 pound cat who hangs out with a hypothetical 21 pound cat and they both decide that one shelf looks comfy, you could conceivably end up with 50 pounds of cat on one shelf.

Of course, this is all assuming that a cat so obese as to weight 29 pounds, could leap the 18 inches necessary for ending up on the shelf in the first place.

I can't say I wouldn't be pleased to see that attempt.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Hi Tannie Kat. Welcome to my blog

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home