My Favorite and Least Favorite X-Mas Songs
Christmas is the time of year when your senses are treated to the various sights, smells, tastes and sounds of the holidays. Some of these sounds I love and welcome others, I loathe. So here is my list of my top 5 Christmas songs I love and the top 5 I loathe.
1. War is over if you want it- John Lennon & Yoko Ono
Classic Favorite for those who love Liberal Guilt at Christmas
2. Blue Christmas- Elvis Pressly
3. Last Christmas - Wham!
I love Wham
4. Wonderful Christmastime- Paul McCartney
I'm simply having a wonderful christmastime
5.I want A Hippoptamus for Christmas-
This is a new favorite of mine
1. Christmas Shoes-Alabama
Possibly the worst song. It goes along to a crapy movie by the same name.
2. Please Daddy don't get drunk this Christmas-John Denver
Also done by Alan Jackson and the Decemberist. It's so bad I almost like it.
3. Back Door Santa-Bon Jovi
4. Jingle Bell Boogie-Jingle Dogs
I know Adam loves this one but it drives me nuts
5. Grandma got run over by a reindeer
I couldn't think of anything more clever but it still sucks
Please share your list with me.