Craptanisty Land

Monday, December 04, 2006

Billboard Update/ Prison Break Blues

Just in case you weren't glued to the Billboard Awards last night I'll fill you in. Just some background Paris Hilton and Britney (I don't want no Scrubs or K-Fed)Spears were set to host the awards but canceled yesterday. Reportedly they felt uncomfortable talking bad about people they were friends with. Anyway, I tuned in to see what poor sap they got to fill in as the host. Well it's 10 minutes into the show and I'm not sure who is hosting. I thought they announced it was Kid Rock but all he did was walk out on stage all "cocky" and introduce Flava Flave and Howie Mandel. Okay now it appears there is no host just an announcer. Thanks a lot Paris and Brit!!!!

Well I lost interest in that quickly and now I'm watching "The Worst Jobs in History" on the History Channel.

Also it's bad enough that Tweener was killed on Prison Break but it appears that last night he ran his car into a telephone poll and a 17 year old passenger died. More bad news he had alcohol in his system and there were two 15 year old girls in the car.

One more thing on the Prison Break front, last night when Ed and I were watching the National Geographic Channel about gangs in prison, we heard the a large gangs fight broke out during the Prison Break Season Primiere at the Salinas Correctional Facility. Good Times

3 Comments:

Blogger Monticore said...

It appears that clearing the streets of horse poo for tips was a pretty bad job.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

And my sister so wonderfully forwarded me the pictures of Brittany's "love flaps" for all to see. Thanks Mindy. Like I needed to see her vagina... in eight different shots. (and no Adam, I will not forward them to you.)

(Just kidding Adam) :)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Oh that's classic Mindy. "Her name was Mindy she was a dancer..."
=)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home