Craptanisty Land

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Shame on you Fox Network

Dear Fox Programing Executives,

I am usually content to sit by and watch with a slight chuckle and head nod while you make your unconventional choices for programing. I am used to the high quality and riveting programs you bring us, like When Animals Attack Part 2, Joe Millionaire, Celebrity Boxing and Married by America. I am also inspired by your Network's versions of other opposing Network's shows, such as, Trading Spouses, So you think you can dance and Nanny 9-1-1. But recently I feel you've taken a mis-step when you hired O.J. Simpson to star in a show describing how he would have carried out the Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman murders, if he committed them. My concern is not that he hasn't paid the Brown or Goldman family any of the 35 million dollars they were awarded, when a judge determined in civil court, that O.J. was responsible for the murders, or that this might be considered to be in bad taste, to speculate on how you would have killed you ex-wife and her friend if you had that chance. My concern is that this is distracting O.J. from his quest in life which, is to find Nicole and Ronald's killer. Before he began devoting his attention to this show I felt he was really closing in on the real killer and was coming close to providing the Brown and Goldman families with justice. Thank you for allowing me to voice my concerns.

signed Monticore


LOS ANGELES, Nov 15 (Reuters) - The Fox television network says it plans to air an O.J. Simpson interview this month in which he describes, hypothetically, how he would have killed his ex-wife and her friend 12 years ago if he had committed the crime.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"reviting"?

other than that, great letter.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

You know, Rosie the Reviter.

Anywho, I'm sure OJ has some private investigators on the case while he takes a break from tirelessly searching.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a great letter. I'm still so curious. I can't beleive he would write or say something like this.

I really am dumbfounded but, I still have to watch it.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

becky also likes watching: kittens in a bag being thrown into a lake, elective surgeries, train wrecks, and celebrity gossip.

jus kiddin. don't get all upset. sheesh. really, stop. are we cool? you know me. (for those last lines i'm trying to channel an anti drug ad)

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot Man vs. Beast, which is still my pick for greatest TV moment ever.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Oh Man vs. Beast was an all new low.

See, this is why Becky is my friend. Who else will admit to watching this? Before I read her post I thought, "I really shouldn't watch this, but I am just too curious."

Thanks for being honest and watching trash. It makes me feel better! :)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home