Craptanisty Land

Saturday, October 21, 2006

I was right!


When Benjamin Linus a.k.a. David Gale showed up last year on "Lost" I asked Ed isn't that William Hinks from "The Practice." Ed dismissed my assumptions quickly. However every time I saw him I was sure this was the serial killer that sent Lindsey Dole a puppy only to kill it later. William Hinks continued to stalk Lindsey until bobby Dole put a hit on him and his head was found in the freezer.

Well after some quick research I discovered that Bejamin Linus is William Hinks. Yeah for Heather!!! Maybe now Mike will let that unfortunate mistaken Alan Arkin identity bumble go.

Also of note this actor "Michael Emerson" was in the movie Saw and in an off Broadway musical entitled Misanthrope...Eleanor???

Any how yeah for me

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i maintain that i did not just dismiss your thoughts. i did say that i didn't know, and wasn't sure. i couldn't remember what that particular character looked like.

i'm glad you were right.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only ever seen him as the creepy guy on Lost, so it gives me the willies to even see his picture.

I guess this means I'm out of the book club.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I only recognize him from Lost too and I've only seen a couple episodes. But I never watched the Practice.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He really does creep me out. Same way Kevin Spacey did in Seven. It ruined me formany other movies he was in. gotta love the creepy guys.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's that supposed to mean?

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home