Craptanisty Land

Friday, September 29, 2006

Please Head My Plea

Lindsey, Paris, and Ashley, Please hear me when I say "expand your man whore pool."





Mandy More and Hillary Duff were guilty of this about a year ago but they both wised up and got themselves some steady dorks



Lately you all have been taking dips in the Willmar, Paris S. And Carter brother pools. This had led to too too many public disputes fighting over these lame man whores.
































I not only fear for your reputations as upstanding young ladies but I fear for your health. Since the dating pool in which you take dip from is scaringly small I fear a vicious strain of an STD or STI could take you all out in a single night of partying.

Please head my warning before the world loses your beauty and talent before you turn 30.

6 Comments:

Blogger edluv said...

i think they must only read celebrity gossip mags, so they've only heard of a few guys.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I don't know if I mind all that much. Keeping their genetics out of the gene pool doesn't sound too bad. =P

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, you said Paris and talent in the same post.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Jay- It was sarcasm

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha It's funny cause it's true they haven't found they're dorks.

you crack me up

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dood, I know it was sarcasm. I'm perceptive, byatch!

(honk honk)

Love ya!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home