Craptanisty Land

Sunday, October 29, 2006

For Fun

You May Be a Bit Dependent...

You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.
You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.
It's difficult for you to survive on your own...
And you don't reallly think you ever could.


Your Daddy Is Johnny Depp

What You Call Him: Papi

Why You Love Him: He takes you to church


You Are

A Drunk Pumpkin Face

You would make a good pumpkin martini.


You Belong in the UK

Blimey!
A little proper, a little saucy.
You're so witty and charming...
No one notices your curry breath

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... My daddy is Dennis Rodman and I belong in New Zealand. What kind of nonsense is that?

Oh, and I "May be a bit borderline," which is represented by a photo of Courtney Love. Yeah, why not. I think it's BiPolar, which I could totally see in myself..

Wooo wooo woooo, crazy train coming through!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Jay I hate to tell you Borderline personality disorder is not BiPolar. It is an intense disorder where everything is black and white and you push people anyway and then say they abandoned you. Also some paranoia and narcisism. Most shrinks won't treat borderline's. Sorry sucks to be you.

From my perspective I see you more BiPolar or maybe Narcisistic =)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Sweet, I think I'm gonna be borderline for Halloween.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...feels like I'm goin out of my mind. You just keep on pushing my love

over the borderline.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm dependent as well. and Dick Cheney is my daddy...why cause he's my baby's daddy. I had a great big laugh out of that! I belong in the US.

I just love these quizzes! And Jay if your daddy is Dennis Rodman no wonder your confused and paranoid. Heather knows she's the professional here.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home