Craptanisty Land

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What I spend my money on

Ed and I were going through a quick rundown of our finances tonight (always fun). We were trying to find out where all our "extra" money was going. After a quick look at our bank statement it appears that I spend my excess money on expensive

organic juices,


My Favorites

Prescription Medication



Another Personal Favorite


And trips to the spa















Ed is much more traditional and spends his extra cash on booze at Tokyo Garden, Livingstones or Landmark.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I love how prescription meds go in the discretionary spending list of drinks, smokes, and spa treatments.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Well it's because I'd be lying if I said that I've never used my own meds "recreationally"

1:39 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Ha! You blindsided me with that response.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home