Craptanisty Land

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Shameless Post

Here are some things I want for Christmas and where you can get them. Shameless!

Coats: I love coats and I want another one. These are all from Anthropolie or Macys but I'm sure you could get something like them anyplace. These are just the types I like





































































































Now on to purses. I really don't care much about the purse as long as it's from The Sak. You can buy all this fun stuff on their website.

His Name is Frank. There is also an Otto and Andy dog purses.









Here are a few odds and ends for around the house.















My current Hair Dryer is pretty old








This is a Soft Dusting attachment for our Dyson. It is sold At Best Buy




This is a Hoover Spin Scrub. I've wanted one of these forever.

6 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I like the second coat and the last coat. The sleeves on the first one bother me and the pockets are too big on the grey felt one. There's my two cents.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

See, I like the sleeves on the first one. But the green military jacket and leather coat are nice too.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the last (leather) coat. Although black is more my color than brown, I still love it.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? no one wants to talk about fashion of the spin scrub or the hair dryer?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

No no, those look just fine.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Ann-
I'm sure if I got the coat I'd have to have some boots for it. So since I don't have brown boots I'll go for a black coat.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home