Craptanisty Land

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tell it Like it is.

On this week's episode of survivor Nate was voted out. What I appreciated most were his parting words. Generally when people are voted out, even if they are back-stabbed, they something bland, like I had a great time but I'm sad to go. However not Nate, look what he had to say.



After the tribes merge, Nate Gonzalez, the 26-year-old shoe salesman from Los Angeles, California, gets blindsided at Tribal Council. Feeling completely cheated, Nate explains, "It hurts to leave this early in the game. Jonathan, you can kiss my ass! You a dirty stanky, whack fruitcake who sold me out, who sold out our tribe when we brought you in. You trading bastard. So kiss my ass, Jonathan. Other than that everyone I love. But that's how it's gotta be in this world."


I also love that CBS entitled this episode "Snap! Back to selling shoes."

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Yes, I especially liked the parting words. I really liked the change in tone from the "kiss my ass...but everybody else is cool"

I missed last week's episode, but a teacher I work with taped it for me (he knew I would be at the Wiggles). How cool is that? I heard something about a double elimination? I will watch it today.

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home