Craptanisty Land

Friday, February 08, 2008

Survivor Fans vs. Favorites: A viewers re-cap with some videos

So I wanted to get my thoughts out to the public before Joel McHale steals them for the “Soup” on Friday.

Here we have Johnny Fair Play’s thoughts about ethics in the game of Survivor and then Mikey B. runs down the playbook for his tribe and gives his tribe mates some not-so-kind nicknames. I wonder what they will call him? So after this “Big Bird” has some awkward exchanges with Nick about his homosexuality and with Tracy about her breast implants. (This video is 7 minutes long but worth it)



Meanwhile over at the Favorites camp it is giant love-fest, which only foreshadows ill things to come.

But wait, it's 18 minutes into the show and we have our first breakdown from Big Bird.

Back at the Favorites camp it seems that before breakfast the tribe has already broken up into foursomes for alliance. They also have both recruited Johnny Fair Play as their 5th. Not a good plan in my book especially since he just tell each alliance what the other alliance says. I say kill the rat. But these guy a stupid and are all jumping at the chance to have this loser in their alliance.

At the end of it my vote goes to Erik for daring to wear his track and field shorts to the island and for throwing dirt on the Favorites during the challenges

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I don't know who to cheer for yet.

And they should have titled it "Fans vs. Favorites (who agreed to come back)" because I can think of a whole heck of a lot of past survivors I'd rather see than say, Parvati or the tall annoying guy.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I think they were only allowed to pick from survivors done after the all star season.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Seems to be that way.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home