Craptanisty Land

Monday, March 31, 2008

My patience has expired

At Christmas Ed gave me an Annoy-A-Tron.


I had seen this in Think Geek and had vision of using it against my co-workers. However when the Holidays rolled around I was in a jollier mood and decided not to use it until I needed to.



Today is that day. I has only been four hours and their incessant complaining, reading emails aloud (that I just sent them), vocalizing every thought that tumbles across their brain (like the barren prairie) and audible exhales has brought me to the verge of nausea.



Tomorrow I will install it and reveille in reporting all the dysfunction it causes

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah! Congratulations on awakening the evilll within.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

we will see I'm starting to have second thoughts.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home