Craptanisty Land

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Keinickie finds God (sort of)



My favorite Celbrity Rehab patient by far this season was Jeff Conaway. I was really bummed when he check out of treatment early. However I found out last night while listening to him on Love Lines that not only is he still with his girlfriend Vikki, he is also sober through the help of Scientology.

According to Conaway, “I’ve been doing Scientology...my doctor was like, 'Holy cow,' he says, 'Whatever you’ve been doing keep doing it because it’s really working.' ”

Conaway says his former Grease co-star John Travolta introduced him to the controversial religion. “John and I stayed friends but he couldn’t watch me going down the tubes…he gave me a whole library of Scientology books and he’s given me an auditor who comes almost every day.”

Conaway, who lost over 40 pounds while participating in VH1’s Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, tells INSIDE EDITION he can’t wait to get back in front of the camera. “I’m going to be strong and healthy and totally together. I’ve got to get ready for my Academy Award®.”

3 Comments:

Blogger edluv said...

what's the blue screen?

11:40 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

I don't know I'll get rid of it.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Thank you Scientology.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home