Craptanisty Land

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tyra Makes a Difference

Now we all know that Tyra Banks has made it her life's goal to better the world but I was really taken a back this week by her latest act of random kindness. And when I say "random" I mean to say...It makes no sense and leaves me speechless.

Yesterday on Tyra's show she brought on a women who recently underwent gender re-assignment. So Tyra selflessly gave this "new women" a very special gift. What is this gift you ask?

A new house? No
A makeover? No that's too superficial

No Miss Tyra gave this women a wonderfully informative lesson on how to pee with her "new equipment". I tell you this is riveting television and true public service.

Thank You Tyra for all you do and have yet to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger auritus said...

Did she pay for a peeing coach or did Tyra give the lessons herself?

Were there demonstrations?

Inquiring minds want to know.

5:18 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Tyra gave the lesson because she is a "giver". There was a full demonstration. I searched high and low for a youtube video of it because it's the type of thing you really have to see to fully appreciate.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Christ I hate Tyra.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

She has Mike Huckabee on as her guest today.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Even more now.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home