Craptanisty Land

Monday, May 05, 2008

Bad week for Austrians

Even though Ed calls me a German my maiden name "Wiens" a.k.a. "from Vienna" clearly proves I am Austrian. However thanks to this creepy dude I won't be claiming to be Austrian for quite awhile.


If you don't recognize him, he is the creep who locked his 18 year old daughter in home-made dungeon for 24 years. Even worse he father 7 children with her and raised 3 as his own. Even Captain Von Trap signing Edelweiss couldn't shake the shame this week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt sick to my stomach when I saw this story on the news. It just seemed to get worse and worse as they kept reporting it.

I would do the same, lay low on the Austrian claim. Reclaim it when something good happens there. =)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Yeah that's not likely to happen any time soon with Schwartzeneger as the govenator.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Writing Wonders said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

What I don't understand about the entire thing (honestly because I haven't sought out info regarding it) is how the wife, the daughter's mom, was upstairs in the house the entire time and never knew anything? She never went in the basement? That is what I heard, so my "facts" could be wrong. If that is true though, it makes it even more scary.

Either way, when I heard about I got Marcus Wesson flashbacks.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home