Craptanisty Land

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Corey Haim molested by Michael Jackson?

So tonight was the premier of The Two Coreys on A&E. I said I wasn't going to watch it but I couldn't help myself. Well it appears that the Coreys have not been getting along too well since we last left them. Corey Haim is back in Los Angeles and the two decide to "clear the air" so to speak at a Deli. Now make of their conversation what you will but I read between the lines that Michael Jackson might have been involved in this dispute. But don't take my word for it. (Reading Rainbow)

Haim: I'll call you one better, you let me get fucked around in my life, raped so to speak, when I was about 14 1/2 and I'm saying, by a guy you still hang around with and tell me (I'm 14) to take fucking responsibility.

Feldman: Shakes his head no

Haim: You know exactly what I'm talking about. What did you do man when you saw that shit going down? What did you do? You knew about it, besides being his best friend? What'd you do? What'd you do? Fuck all is what you did man.
Feldman: I believe I ...

Haim: lines of cocaine with me, god bless you.

Feldman: You, you wana talk about the truth? Okay well let's talk about the truth. I was being molested at the same time by somebody else what did you do? What did you do?

Haim: Talked to you about it.

Feldman: You talked to me about it!?

Haim: Yeah dude you told me, "yesterday while I was sleeping this happened to me, this happened to me." I'm like dude you weren't sleeping. I tired to talk to you about it.

Feldman: Yeah, were you sleeping?

Haim: I was awake Corey, I was very fuckin aware what was going on with me.

Feldman: Okay. Uhhh!

After this Corey Haim leaves the Deli. All I can do is wonder who molested this boy?? Hmm... let's see well I know he was Corey Feldman's best friend. I don't know what you think but I'm thinking the gloved one is to blame.

14 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Thanks for the transcription Monti. That's some drama right there.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To make unfounded accusations without proof is slander, especially if you are doing it on a public venue.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

It's not an accusation it's speculation. I would except you to know the difference. What the hell are you doing on my blog anyway? I have a readership of like 12 people. I will continue to make speculations all I want on my blog and anywhere else I damn where please.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corey Feldman has publicly stated that Michael Jackson was not who molested him OR Corey Haim.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Well "Anonymous" I bet MJ would be so-o proud to have you out there monitoring my Blog and setting the record straight. But stop being such a pussy and leave you name or at least your screen name.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never been to your blog before but i find it a little strange that you posted this on june 25 2008 exactly one year to the day before jackson died. that is weird

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MICHAEL JACKSON NEVER MOLESTED ANYONE EVER!! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LET HIM REST IN PEACE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE?? MICHAEL HAS BEEN THE VICTIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE OF 2 SCUMBAG KIDS THAT WERE TOLD TO EXTORT HIM FOR MONEY!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pfff, whatever. You didn't know Jackson personally. Even if you did, people have a habit of keeping a hidden and "true" face, one that they rarely reveal to others. So to say he is unoquivocally innocent (in caps, no less) shows me that you're one of his obsessed, borderline psychopathic fans who would claim he is innocent even if a video was released showing Jackson touching a bunch of a little kids.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Seriously Anonymous #1 you started this conversation like two years ago. I've had nothing more to say about him. However you continue to take the bait from other people. Why don't you take a lesson from yourself and let it rest in peace! So why don't you take you're drama and unrest elsewhere and stay the F-out of my blog

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Nicksay. Born April 15, 1943. Corey Haim stated that his molester was 42 years old when it first happened, and that he, himself, was 14 years old at the time. Lucas was filmed in 1985 (when Corey was 14), released in 1986. David Nicksay produced it, and was 42 at the time of filming. In 1979, David Nicksay produced a television series that Corey Feldman had a role in called, "The Bad News Bears". Feldman also stated that the person who molested Corey Haim is STILL TO THIS DAY a Hollywood "mogul". David Nicksay is a production manager for Justin Bieber and has co/executively produced many films and television shows since the late 1970's (Including Michael Jackson's short fim, entitled, "Ghost" which was released in 1997.) I won't sit quiet anymore. These monsters need to be stopped. Unfortunately this is only ONE of the people who victimized these two boys. That's all I can say.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Shell said...

Anonymous who called Corey Haim and Corey Feldman scumbags-get knotted!!! If they had wanted to extort money from MJ they would have done so but they DIDN'T. The guy who started his blog was just giving his opinion and EVERYONE is allowed one and I think you are a scumbag!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MJ was molested and tortured by his fahter and other men in hotel rooms himself as a young boy. so no wonder he did it to others as an "adult". he's dirt on his hands for sure.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opinions are like assholes everyone has got one.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Rako said...

I believe in one interview Feldman said that MJ was the one person who did not abuse him sexually. There are also signs that before he died MJ was turning against the system.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home