Craptanisty Land

Friday, July 11, 2008

MMM FAT

As some of you may already know I've been trying to loose some unwanted pounds by sticking to a 1200 calorie a day diet and only allowing 12 fat grams per serving. This has been going on for approximately 3 weeks. The last few days I have been getting strong cravings for something fatty. I hear it is okay to cheat every once in a while on your diet so I decided today was the day.

But where should I splurge?? Should I get some crackers and a can of easy cheese? No, I might over do it and get a tummy ache. I finally decided on an IN-N-OUT grilled cheese with fries. It was about double my usual meal calories and fat intake but it was wonderful and sure hit the spot.



Thank you fat for tasting so good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

In-N-Out...you my only friend.

Good stuff.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

You picked a good spurlge, thats my favoite burger.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Yeah you know it's been three weeks I didn't want to waste it on a lesser type of fat.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home