Craptanisty Land

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Worst Food of 2009


So Men's Fitness just came out with their list of the 20 worst foods of 2009. Scrolling down the list I find it hard to believe that it is even possible to make this food. Take the Baskin Robins Large Chocolate Oreo Shake. How do you cram 135 grams of fat into this. It baffles the mind. Currently I am trying to keep my meals to between 12 to 15 grams of fat. So by my calculations it would take me three days of regular meals to equal the fat intake of one shake that probably only takes two minutes to finish. 

In other over-eaters news local police were called to the Golden Corral to break up a fight because they ran out of steak. 

4 Comments:

Blogger edluv said...

even though i know this is terrible for me, i admit that i wouldn't mind a small one of these every 8-12 months.

10:51 AM  
Blogger m.wise said...

so i shouldn't have had three of those last week???

4:44 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Not to mention that it is over 2,000 calories which is what a lot of people should consume in total in a day so if you have one you would basically be doubling your calories for the day if you still eat regularly.
This is also why I think they should post calorie counts and nutritional info like fat grams on menus. I really think a good number of people might look at that and change their minds about buying it. Of course others may not care at all. But Ed I think it is ok to have one of these extremely infrequently if it is something you really enjoy. I dont believe you should ever cut anything completely out of your diet if you really love it. Just limit that to once or twice a year, you will enjoy more that way anyway.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you going to post about RuPaul's drag race, or is Becky going to have to do it?

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home