Craptanisty Land

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Highlights from PA




Well the trip to Pennsylvania was a success. Not only did Tim and Lauren have a lovely wedding but I managed to visit the Shoe House




Visit the Amish (I saw so many! But I didn't want to take a picture of them.)



And go to Three Mile Island





Oh I also got to go to the QVC outlet (only two in the country!). Thanks to Tim and Lauren for a wonderful time and big thanks to Ed for putting up with my crazy sight-seeing requests.

6 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Hey, I saw a QVC store in Rehoboth, Delaware. Is that the other one or is an outlet different from a store?

2:59 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Oh my bad there are only 5 in the country but you're right there is one is Rehoboth. You should have gone in it was a trip. Marie Osmond dolls as far as the eye could see.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Good pics! Looks like you had some fun and you went to a shoe house! I would have perfered if the shoe was a stilleto but thats just my personal taste;)

7:23 AM  
Blogger m.wise said...

great picture of you at three mile island.

1:00 PM  
Blogger timidvenus said...

sooooooooo jealous of you and qvc. i bet thats what heaven is like

9:25 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Well Timid it was like going to Heaven but the other person with you thinks you are in Hell. It was probably good that he was with me because if I was with you I would have bought way too much. I just got this lonely little ephiphany clad ring. I wanted to go for one the crazy Joan Rivers rings but there was no one there to cheer me on. Missed you

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home