Craptanisty Land

Friday, July 25, 2008

More Ideas

It's getting closer. We are half-way into our 30 day escrow on our first home. I think I've pretty much made up my mind about the couch for the living room so my thoughts turn to paint. I would really like to paint it blue so here are a few ideas. I have my favorites but what are your thought. Of course Ed and I have the final say.

This first one is called Studio Green

This is cooler blue called Frank Blue. It's pretty bright.

And this one is Secure Blue. I don't know where they came up with this name. I didn't know colors had emotional qualities
This is Smokey Blue.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote for studio green

4:57 PM  
Blogger edluv said...

i like the studio green, too.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Yes! That's the one I love too. It's a color from Sherman William's Art's N Craft Themed Colors.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Either studio green (my firm is called studio Greene) or Smokey Blue. I think Frank Blue might be ok for an accent wall, but it would be too much overall

10:51 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Smokey.

6:21 AM  
Blogger carly said...

Great minds, Heather...

I love the Studio Green.

The Smokey Blue would be my second choice.

9:09 AM  
Blogger m.wise said...

i'm with justin, either studio green or smokey blue

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I agree with everyone. either studio green or smokey blue! Can't wait to see what your house will look like when all is said and done!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

smokey. Although I have to say I spell Smoky "smoky". But I also spell forty "forty". And I put apostrophes and periods outside quotes, for philosophical reasons.

Anyway, I like the grey tone. Dang, I also spell grey "grey".

Anyway (really now, getting back to the point), I like the greyish tone.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! Congrats to you guys on the new digs. Is that your living room? How did you do that? I'm trying to decide on paint for my place right now. btw, I like the green.

miriam

hit me up here: myspace.com/lotus75

8:12 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Miriam- No that's not a picture of our new place. I used the sherman williams application that let's you pick a picture that looks similar to your room.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home