Craptanisty Land

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sweet Dreams

So I have no idea why this happens but I often have crazy dreams. Maybe being crazy has something to do with it.

Last night was so crazy I had to share, so get ready for a look into my inner psyche.

I dreamed that Ed and I were visiting Jay and Becky. They lived in Condo-like place with a couple other people.

For some reason Jay set his neighbor's house on fire. It was poor old lady. As she was screaming that her house was on fire, Ed and Jay went speeding away in the Civic for some more mayhem. Where were they going? To kill the dad from 7th Heaven of course! I can't remember how they killed this guy but they did dismember him, put him in a plastic bag and stuff him in the trunk. Only problem is the trunk wouldn't close. But these guys seemed none too concerned about this even when the security guard at Jay's new place looked at the trunk suspiciously .

The next day we all went on an outing to find a barrel of acid to put the guy in. The dream gets too fuzzy to remember from there but it was pretty disturbing

10 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Wow. That's bizarre.

9:28 PM  
Blogger edluv said...

i had a dream last night that took a lot of strange turns. i remember at some point i went for a bike ride and had applied sunblock in a fashion to create a skull and crossbones over my mouth. so, of course, the rest of my face was sunburned later, other than the nice, white, skull & crossbones.

then rademacher played at an assembly.

9:25 AM  
Blogger timidvenus said...

what did you two eat???

5:19 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Maybe it is a repressed memory monti.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Lulu- I think you're right. I was just in Colorado recently with Ed and Jay. Hmmm Dun, Dun, DUHN!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you find out about our plans?!?!? I told Jay to keep it quiet!

That is a funny yet vivid dream. I couldn't imagine waking up after having that dream.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Stigs-I was actually very nervous during the dream. I was this close to calling the police and clearing my conscious.

4:13 PM  
Blogger carly said...

Were you watching the Sopranos before you went to bed?

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please. the trunk? Pssh. The point of dismembering a body is to be able to get the parts into separate baggies so you don't get caught. Pssh.

Give me some credit!

(Jay)

7:14 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

B-As I remember Jay and Ed just got rid of the guy's hand, feet and teeth. The rest of the body went in the trunk.

Carly- Nope so mob movies at all. I was more thinking Unfaithful? Don't know why.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home