Craptanisty Land

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When in doubt improvise

So I was listening to a Los Anglos News/Talk radio station today. They were covering the sentencing of the "Black Widow" murder case and they mentioned that one of the defendants showed up to court in curlers. It sounded hilarious so I had to see for myself. It took a little bit of time but I was able to locate a video that showed the defendant in rollers. Unfortunately I was hoping to see that old lady that is on the Shoebox Greeting Cards but this is what I saw.




It may be hard to see but one of the old ladies has what looks like barrettes in her hair (Can be seen at :04-:06). Upon closer examination these are in fact curlers (seem to be the variety that Carly wears). So instead of a hearty laugh I give her mad props. So what she didn't have any barrettes she didn't let that stop her. So aside from your hideous crimes, you go girl!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!

arlene,
Lakewood florist

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home