Craptanisty Land

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Comment FAIL

So about a year and a half ago I ran a post entitled Hair Club for Cat's? Today Puddles received a solicitation via the comments box for hair restoration. Thank God she can't read. Thank God the solicitor did realize she is a cat.



I don't know what recently came over puddles but the other day I caught her trying on various hair pieces. I think she is going with the "Trump Look"

Blogger Chase said...

I think that you discuss quite a common problem on your blog. People have already tried pills, lotions, drops, wigs, glue adhesives, toupee tape and clips, and everything of the kind. There is a very informative and useful site www.pissedconsumer.com, where I learned about this company. HairClub offers a wide range of treatment methods to ensure enough hair coverage.

4:16 AM

Delete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home