Craptanisty Land

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Whoda Thunk It

So I was cleaning out my purse today and I came across an insert from a box of cigerettes. It said "learn more about the fashion designer behind this pack design." Well I had to turn the page and who did I see.... San-friggin-tino Rice. He didn't win project runway season 2 but he stole our hearts with scenes like these






According to Santino " I enjoy creating music, illustrations, photography, playing with graphics. That sense of excitement and stimulation is what drew me to working with Camel to design this pack." Wow Sanitino that sounds a little to sensical to have come out of your mouth.

FYI while searching for some images to included in the post I came across many angry articles aimed at Camel for there clever marketing of this product. Here are some of my favorite mock-ups.




3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I better comment here since Monti has been on such a roll. I wouldn't want her to declare she wouldn't be putting up anymore posts until she got a comment on the latest.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Agreed. Adam you are so smart. But Project Runway is on tonight and I have a few Corey Feldman gems I want to share.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Mmmmmmmm...Corey Feldman gems. Are those like Corey Feldman jewels or is that something completely different?

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home