Craptanisty Land

Thursday, November 20, 2008

When Busey Attacks Vol. III

Long time no post. Since it's been so long since I last posted I knew that my next post had to be of real significance. So what has brought me out of my blogging slumber? Why it's the host of slurring addicts on Celebrity Rehab, most notably Mr. Gary Busey

Thanks to Joel McHale and The Soup I have been witness to the erratic behavior of Busey over the last few years. Check this out if you need a memory jog or this.

However tonight on Celebrity Rehab Busey really out did himself (however some credit needs to be given to the supporting cast of Steven Adler and Jeff Conway). Tonight Jeff Conway and Gary Busey got into a full blow fight for the front seat of the van as they were leaving their "art therapy"

Really this reminded me of an outing that one might take if you lived in group home for the developmentally disabled and their behavior was rather similar to those individuals.
Just take a gander if you wish. (My favorite part if when Steven Adler almost falls off the sofa)



The good news is that much later after Gary
Busey then picks a fight with Sean Stewart and everyone calls him a psycho he offers his apologies to Jeff and closes with this proclamation of love: "My Love for you stops 5,000 miles past heaven. "

I am so addicted to this show. One hour is not enough. My only hope is that Gary, Steven and Jeff team up and start making movies and the new and improved 3 slurring, drug riddled, neurologically impaired Stooges. 

6 Comments:

Blogger edluv said...

busey's face scares me. it's like he is melting.

11:00 PM  
Blogger m.wise said...

is the problem with busey drug related? i know he had issues in the past. didn't know if he was clean now, or still messed up? or whether his current condition is a result of what he did in his past? or if he has just moved from one drug to some other, or one addiction to some other?

7:58 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Well Mike in response to your question, Busey really isn't on drugs anymore (except medicinal marajuana) but when he had his motorcycle acciedent he lost part of his brain. That seems to be what is the cause of his erratic behavior oh and the fact that he is a total narcisist.

Ed- yeah his eyes seem to be on two differnt planes and those teeth are just scary.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Ok so my question is why is he on the show? Is he supposed to be getting rehabed or helping the other people there?

And "My Love for you stops 5,000 miles past heaven." is totally going in my wedding vows.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

supposedly he is there to help them experience an "Angelic Intervention." Go figure but I do love that last line.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

As entertaining as that is, I think it is wrong to have him there because lets be honest the whole point is for him to create drama with these people who already have major issues that they are attempting to get help with. It feels like that show is just exploiting people for ratings under the guise of a serious subject. I havent seen an episode though so there is probably good things that do happen but seriously why have a crazy half brain involved in that?

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home