Craptanisty Land

Saturday, January 13, 2007

IQ Party

Come one, come all. You are all invited to our house on Sunday night 7:00ish for a fun filled night of IQ testing.

Last night Kendal, Ed, Mike and I were inspired by Jay to take the Quiz "how much is your life worth" Let's just say we were all rather upset by how much Jay's life is worth compared to ours. This lead us to ponder "what makes Jay's life worth more than ours?" We thought perhaps he said his IQ was well above average. Then some of us thought "how does he know his IQ is well above average, has he had an IQ test?"

So right then and there we decided that since I am able to I will be administering a real IQ test to all who are interested.

12 Comments:

Blogger kendalljean said...

Are we still on for tomorrow night?


p.s. It's up. I'm back.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Hells Yes

4:34 PM  
Blogger Arthur said...

i want to know what all of you were worth according to the first test...

10:31 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Jay was worth over 1 mill, I was worth 670,000, Kendall was worth 660,000 and Ed was worth 650,000

9:09 AM  
Blogger edluv said...

i wasn't upset. and, i'd like to point out that mike had the three of us beat as well.

i'm not sure why, but it really seems like that felony question (would you commit one) made a lot of difference.

10:13 AM  
Blogger auritus said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Damn, I need to make sure I'm logged in when I comment from someone else's computer.

Anywho, I guess I'll miss out but I think it's still too soon for Heather to adminster an IQ test to me.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Why is that

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to get in on this! Can we do it online, like the jeopardy test?

7:31 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

I was thinking it hadn't been a year since the last time you gave me an IQ test, but maybe it has.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Jay-
It would be pretty hard to do online. I could maybe give you the verbal portion but it wouldn't be acurate because I need to prompt you like "yes, but can you tell me another way of saying that."

Also you would cheat

11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I find that remark insulting to my personal integrity.

I also find it likely true... but it still hurts.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home