Craptanisty Land

Saturday, August 25, 2007

8 little known facts about Monti

  1. I am a member of the American Independent Party. When I was 18 and registered to vote I checked the box Independent, mistaking it for "no party" affiliation. According to my sources I wasn't the only one who made this mistake. However, I still haven't changed my registration.
  2. When I was delivering food to a law office I backed the van into a porshe boxster. I was praying it was just a scratch but I crushed it like a tin can.
  3. My first cat was named Buffy. We used to take naps together. She even sucked her thumb like me. Unfortunately she was hit by a car. I remembered that my dad brought me out to the garage to say goodbye. I always wondered what happened to her after I said goodbye. I finally got my dad to admit last year that he smashed her head in with a sledgehammer. Yikes. In my dad's defense he was very shaken up about the incident.
  4. I was a small kid growing up. In 4th grade I weighed 40lbs. In 5th grade 50lbs, 6th grade 60lbs, 7th grade 70lbs and so on. I'm so glad when I grew up we didn't have the same car seat laws.
  5. I like pie better than cake.
  6. I had to have surgery on my left hand because I stuck it in a food processor.
  7. I think wearing a high heeled shoe with a skirt above your knee is trampy.
  8. My right arm pit sweats more than my left.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Wow. So diverse with your facts. I was thinking they must be false (at least the picture of car and maybe the kitty) but then I got to the hand surgery which I think I know is true. Interesting. I'm totally wondering now.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

The picture isn't real but the story is and the cat is a totally true story.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

So you are accident prone and I am a tramp. I have learned a lot today.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

just "trampy"

2:28 PM  
Blogger edluv said...

no, she's a tramp. and i hear she has syphilis.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Old joke Ed, old joke.

7:56 AM  
Blogger duble-u said...

i thought it was a meat grinder not food processor?

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home