8 little known facts about Monti
- I am a member of the American Independent Party. When I was 18 and registered to vote I checked the box Independent, mistaking it for "no party" affiliation. According to my sources I wasn't the only one who made this mistake. However, I still haven't changed my registration.
- When I was delivering food to a law office I backed the van into a porshe boxster. I was praying it was just a scratch but I crushed it like a tin can.
- My first cat was named Buffy. We used to take naps together. She even sucked her thumb like me. Unfortunately she was hit by a car. I remembered that my dad brought me out to the garage to say goodbye. I always wondered what happened to her after I said goodbye. I finally got my dad to admit last year that he smashed her head in with a sledgehammer. Yikes. In my dad's defense he was very shaken up about the incident.
- I was a small kid growing up. In 4th grade I weighed 40lbs. In 5th grade 50lbs, 6th grade 60lbs, 7th grade 70lbs and so on. I'm so glad when I grew up we didn't have the same car seat laws.
- I like pie better than cake.
- I had to have surgery on my left hand because I stuck it in a food processor.
- I think wearing a high heeled shoe with a skirt above your knee is trampy.
- My right arm pit sweats more than my left.