Craptanisty Land

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Not the Same Person: A.K.A. Ed was right

A few weeks ago I was watching House of 1000's corpse's. While I was watching the movie I was certain that Stiffler's Mom (Jennifer Coolidge) was in the Movie. However I was checking IMDB tonight and released it was Karen Black. So Ed you were right. But in my defense this chicks look the same.

So I present to you Exhibit A: A photo of Jennifer Coolidge



Now for Exhibit B: A photo of Karen Black



I think the photos speak for themselves but, it is still a win for Ed.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought the were the same person too...wow they really look alike!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

You know, Ed is always saying you're wrong. I think he's just playing the odds, always betting on black.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

You may have a point there adam he does like to play the odds

10:06 AM  
Blogger edluv said...

well, i'm glad that wasn't jennifer coolidge. because when you told me it was, i just kept thinking, "she looks terrible."

12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why were you watching House of 1000 Corpses? That sounds like a terrible movie.

And those could be the same woman, for all I could tell. I can only tell people apart by their smell.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Jay- I love horror movies and this is one of the Rob Zombie films. It didn't disapoint and I'm looking forward to his contribution to the Halloween series which opens on Friday.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

I thought it was Jennifer Coolidge too. That Karen Black and her sure look a lot alike. BTW I think she looks pretty dang good for being born in 1939.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home