Craptanisty Land

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Guilty Pleasure Bands

Rolling Stones Magazine recently released their list of the 25 Guilty Pleasure bands. This list definitely stuck a cord with me because I'm a somewhat "quite" fan of most of these groups (except Rush, I'll leave that to Scott). I've highlighted the bands I'm an ashamed fan of. However my big favs are New Edition, Wham, Hall n' Oates, STYX and America. So all you hipsters and music snobs better fess-up.
  1. 1. Rush
    2. E.L.O.
    3. Journey
    4. ABBA
    5. Chicago
    6. Boston
    7. Foreigner
    8. Bread
    9. Bon Jovi
    10. New Edition
    11. The Monkees
    12. Motley Crue
    13. STYX
    14. Eddie Money
    15. Simply Red
    16. Kelly Clarkson
    17. America
    18. Wham
    19. R.E.O. Speedwagon (Justin & I saw them at the Big Fresno Fair)
    20. Poison
    21. Lionel Richie
    22. Kansas
    23. Air Supply
    24. Hall & Oates
    25. Britney Spears

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

I grew up with some Kansas, and I love it.

Rush is coming on their concert tour. Poor Scott won't get to make it. The tickets go all the way up to $649. I just don't get it.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I love REO Speedwagon.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hootie and the Blowfish.

There. I've said it.

8:50 AM  
Blogger edluv said...

"quite" fan...

5:46 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Oh, and N'SYNC is totally a guilty pleasure for me.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home