Craptanisty Land

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jay's Music Monday

Last week Jay asked me to consider posting a list of raunchy songs for my music Monday selection this week. This really isn't my genera but I thought I would ask for input and give it a go. So let's all forget that it's really Tuesday and enjoy the fun. Since all these songs are bad I will just nominate 5 songs to carry the title of the Raunchiest Songs.

1. My Neck-Khai
- When I used to go clubbing in college nothing cleared the dance floor quicker than this song.
2. Put'em on the Glass-Sir Mix Alot
3. Fantasy- Ludacris
- As if the radio version of the song wasn't dirty enough it just keeps going
4. Ballad of a Dog Named Stains- Red Peters
- not really dirty but funny
5. Can I get a what, what?-Jay Z, Ja Rule
- It was about 2 years until I knew what the "what, what" was and boy was I surprised.

7 Comments:

Blogger auritus said...

What qualifies a song as raunchy? If I understand the spirit of the genera I'd like to nominate Shaggy - It Wasn't Me and RHCP - Sir Psycho Sexy.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Also that song by Bloodhound Gang - Discovery Channel or something like that.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ying Yang Twins - Wait (Whisper Song)
Just wait till you see my what!

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that whisper song made me blush!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

All good suggestions. Like I said this isn't really my genera

9:17 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

How about Best British Band songs next week?

12:36 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

And worst too.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home