Craptanisty Land

Monday, February 12, 2007

Music Tuesday

Our computer has been sick and I didn't have to work on Monday, so my post is a little late. This week I wanted to take a look at songs with a color in the title. Because so many songs come to mind I'm going to just list the songs by color with out judgement. If you all have some good additions I'll add them to the list as I receive them

Red-
* Red, Red Wine- UB40
*Red Skies at Night- Midnight Oil

Orange-
* Orange Crush- R.E.M.

Y ellow-
Mellow Yellow- Donnavan
Yellow- Cold Play

Yellow Ledbetter-Pearl Jam
Yellow Submarine- Beatles

Green-
* Green Green- New Christy Minstrels
* Greened Eyed Lady

Blue-
Blue Moday-New Order

Blue Orchid- The White Stripes

Purple-
Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix
Purple Rain- Purple Haze

Black-
Painted Black-The Rolling Stones

Fade to Black - Metalica
Back in Black - AC/DC

Black Velvet- Alana Miles

White
White Room-Cream
White Rabit- Jefferson Airplane
White Wedding- Billy Idol

Brown-
Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

You got all the ones I was thinking of, right off the bat.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

White Stripes have a lot of colors in the names. I'm still into them for the second time.

Blue Orchid (a personal fave)
White Moon
Red Rain

4:10 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Cool I don't know these songs but I'll add them to the list.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

311 - Amber
Prince - Purple Rain
Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter
van Morrison - Brown-Eyed Girl
Los Bravos - Black is Black (I love the Los Straitjackets f. Raul Malo version of this song[player at the top of the page])
Alannah Myles - Black Velvet (I didn't know who did this song, but it's a sexy old song.)

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home