Craptanisty Land

Monday, March 19, 2007

For Kasey

So on St. Patrick's day Kasey and I were talking about Oscar the Grouch. I mentioned Oscar's girlfriend, Grundgetta the Grouch and his best friend Slimy the Worm. Kasey asked me to post some Oscar facts so here they are.



This picture shows the Oscar I know. However he was orange and yellow at one time. Recently there was a "Grouch Apprentice" sketch on Seasame Street. During this sketch Oscar's girlfriend was candidate.



Many people over the years have payed visits to Oscar's trashcan including Bert (moved in twice when fighting with Ernie), Elmo, Telly Monster and Forgetful Jones (who I had nearly forgotten)

Some other facts include

Oscar's fav. food is sardine and spinach sundaes.*
*His fav. drink is pickle juice.

*His fav. activitie is disagreeabable order of grouches meetings, writing for The Daily Grouch newspaper, reporting on WORM-TV.*

*His fav. vacation is two weeks at the Mudville City Dump.*

*His Fav. weather is cold and nasty, gray sky, and with occasional rain and sleet.*

*His pet peeve is cheerful people.*

*His fav. saying is "Have a yucky day."



I'll look for Pictures of Osvaldo the Grouch, the Brown Grouch from Puerto Rico, Oscar's mom, grandmother, Bruno the garbage man and his uncle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

I do remember Oscars girlfriend now! She kind of looks like a derranged homeless person coming down off a drug binge. I am curious about his love of all things pickle though, hmmm....

8:27 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

When I was younger, I was known for taking nips from the pickle brine. Don't ask me why, my body probably still hates me for it. But I do love a good dill pickle.

...wait for it...

9:21 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Adam I also used to drink pickle juice. Go figure I thought I was the only one

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home