Craptanisty Land

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Maybe Tyra is Right?

So for years Tyra Banks has been telling me for years via America's Next Top Model that being a model is hard and is more than just having a pretty face. Well I was watching the Real Housewives of New York (I know it's a tangent just follow along) and I was curious to find out what these ladies do for a living so I did a little internet trolling. Come to find one of the ladies runs religious jewelry internet store front and (wait for it) she models the jewelry. I just had to post the pictures because she really seems to be the worst choice for a model. I mean sure she is attractive but in her eyes I see a combination of crazy and scared. Oh and did I mention her range of expressions. Well just take a look for yourself. 


6 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

the first image isn't so bad, but the last two are crazy

10:58 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

She is just one of those people that have the crazy bug eyes. I have seen a lot worse, hers arent that terrible. It is unfortunate though because there is nothing they can do about it and it is a little disturbing.

As far as her deciding to be the model, that is probably her ego taking over. She is somewhat distracting to the prouct and if she wanted to save money and not use a model, she should use a manaquin neck to display the necklaces.

Oh well, her business her decisions. She makes a lot more money than I do just by being on that show anyway so I should probably leave my comments to myself:)

Oh and Joel McHale would be dissapointed with the title of this post;)

10:27 AM  
Blogger edluv said...

the photog was like, "show me happy. show me sad. show me big energy."

and her face went
big smile, crazy eyes
smaller smile, crazy eyes
big smile, crazy eyes.


and i hated that show.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Monticore said...

It just made me laugh because on the show they try to make themselves seem so classy and high society. Then I see that one of them owns a discount fabric wharehouse and this one sells cheap religous jewelry.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Seriously, she's selling the necklaces? How about they zoom in on those a bit?

3:23 PM  
Blogger m.wise said...

i agree adam

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home