Craptanisty Land

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Real Blogger's of Fresno

If you have been in my Blog circle the past few months you may have noticed that their have been a few incidents of Blog Drama on Ed's blog. It gave me idea for the Swede Festival there should be a Swede entitled the Real Blogger's of Fresno. It of course would be based on Bravo's Real Housewive's series. Ed of course would be pegged as the Inconnect Instigator (why do instigators always claim to be so inconnect?) of course The Fresnan and Gustov would be the fire-pokers (you know the ones who keep the drama going and bring up old drama) and then Mike Oz would be the peace maker. Any ideas? Any Takers?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

I don't know what a Swede festival is...

3:07 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Your computer (er machine) has Google right?

:-P

8:38 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Not to mention that if you click on the word swede on my post it takes you to the swede festival page.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Actually that link assumes you already know what it is and the link in that link that is supposed to explain it doesnt work.

It looks like some hipster thing based on those videos anyway so I had no desire to search beyond that.

If I die not knowing what a Swede Festival is, thats ok with me.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home