Craptanisty Land

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gloden Globes Best & Worst Dress

So Monday was the Gloden Globes and even though I didn't watch the awards
I did watch the 3 hours of arivals and over an 1 hour of fashion reviews. So without further delay here is my Best/Worst list

The Best



She is Little Miss Sunshine and she get's my vote for overall best dressed


She always looks great and I love this dress, but somebody said it was "too old-fasion" I don't agree.


This is a nice change from the oxford shirts and khakis she wears on The Office


I don't like her but damn she always looks great.

I don't know who she is but I love her dress.



You go girl! You totally out-shined Beyonce

The Worst

Ladies and Gentelmen, the Solid Gold Dancers.


Hey you, girl on the left. Isn't it enough that you wore that god aweful dress? Do you have to have that sour puss on too?

Yuck!

Yeah, I don't know what to say except bad taste seems to run in the family.

5 Comments:

Blogger auritus said...

I love the girl who plays Little Miss Sunshine. I wouldn't normally say this about a kid but she's adorable in a totally unannoying and non-overly precocious way.

Also I wouldn't have recognized "Pam" but she's cool too.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very fun...good picks, I agree with all of them!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Thanks Becky,
I tried to pick people who weren't already choosen.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Was the second girl the hot blonde doctor from Greys Anatomy?

She's pretty

Second girl, is that Jenna something or other (the secretary) from the office?

She's pretty too.

And who is the sour puss? It looks like the doctor dude from Grey's Anatomy that just came out of the closet (with a blonde wig) The link title makes it look like it may be Chloe Sevigny, in which case she looks like shit

9:36 PM  
Blogger Monticore said...

Yes the second girl is Kathrine Heigel from Grey's and Roswell (quick triva bit: there was a Mennonite from Winipeg in the Cast
). She's a knockout.

And of course it's Chole, I always think she looks like trash.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home