Craptanisty Land

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Adventures in Ambien Land

I am almost too ashamed to write this latest adventure, but maybe it will brighten you day. Last night after I took my Ambien I got into the refrigerator (this is nothing new). However after finishing off my leftover french fries from the night before I felt like a cigarette. But there were no cigarettes in the house. What's a girl to do?

Well I don't know what a girl is to do but, I decided to get a wine cooler out of the fridge, walk over to the next door neighbor's house (who I've never spoken to before) in my p.j.'s and ask them if they will trade me a cigarette for a wine cooler. They were kind enough to oblige me and my only saving grace is that I have seen them do some pretty crazy things as well.

I don't know what to say except "My Bad."

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger edluv said...

and then you put the chain on the door, so i had to come through the back.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's some funny stuff. At first I thought you actually got into the refrigerator.

Good grasp of the midnight barter system, though.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

That is awesome!

That tops the first night you tried it when we were over and you almost crushed the cat.

9:49 AM  
Blogger dana said...

Brilliant! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. You should keep taking the stuff and become a full-time comedic writer.

5:20 PM  
Blogger soju said...

I highly recommend Ambien if you need help falling asleep Ambien is great, I bought it from WWW.MEDSHEAVEN.COM no prescription required

11:11 AM  
Anonymous buy ambien said...

I usually go to bed by 9.00 pm,sleep quite well until about 2.00 am,I would like to sleep until 5.00 am.About once a week I take a zolpedim,and sleep a solid 8/9/hours. I awaken rested and ready to do my days activities.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home