Craptanisty Land

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mrs. Puddles Keeping Cool


So it seems that even Mrs. Puddles as snooty and uppity as she is, is taking my advice on how to keep cool. I think it might have been an experiment in curiosity at first but it's now a regular habit. The other day when I laid the cooling pads on my bed and then covered them with a towel Puddles came over and sat down on them while I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water. Ever since then she has been hooked on the cooling pads and will run to follow me when I take them out of the freezer. I'm glad that she is staying cool but it looks like I will need to invest in some more ice packs because she doesn't share very well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

You give cats an inch they take a mile. Actually you don't even have to give them an inch, they just always take a mile:) Mrs. Puddles is quite the cool cat!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I bet she and the Beepsman would make a handsome couple indeed.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Is Beepsman into the older ladies?

11:33 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Bepu doesn't buy into the societal norms of dating with regards to age. According to the Bepunator, pussy is pussy.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home