Craptanisty Land

Friday, September 18, 2009

Narcissist of the week 9/18/09

Okay everyone knows that Kanye West is the real Narcissist of this week but I didn't want to re-hash the story that everyone is talking about. So instead I give you the first, of what is sure to be many, Narcissist of the week award to Lindsey Lohan.




I guess it's Fashion Week in New York and since Lindsey hasn't been working much lately she has been taking in the shows. So what is a Narcissist to do when they show up to a fashion show and don't like the seating arrangement? You re-arrange the seating cards yourself! Duh!

I mean the event producers obviously need her help in arranging the seating. And what does a Narcissist do when she comes across the card of another celeb or model she doesn't like? Throw the card on the floor, of course! And what do you say when staffers ask you not to touch the cards. You say, "don't f***ing touch me."


All I can say is bravo Lindsey you are a true Narcissist. Can't wait to hand out more awards to you in the future.

5 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Weeelllll...she did just turn 23 in July. She's still young and naive.

Wait, seriously? 23? She looks 40.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Don't you just love to hate her? I do!

1:22 PM  
Blogger edluv said...

i saw this story and thought, 'who does this person think she is?'

i mean really, she had a career for like 4 years. and has been like a stain on hollywood for the last 6.

i would ask if anyone has gained so much attention for doing so little, but i know there is worse out there.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you know who I am?

I was in Parent Trap!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Ed, any of the Kardashians?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home